Agricultural machine gears are an essential part of the mechanical operating system of an agricultural machine. Vietnam is known as a country with traditional agriculture, with 16% GDP structure. Therefore, agricultural machinery spare parts have an urgent role in best serving the industry.
Many people think that gears are only used in assembling parts for motorcycles and cars… But above all, gears are a product that plays an extremely important role in today’s machinery equipment in general and agricultural machinery in particular. This article will provide a detailed view of agricultural machine gears, as well as their practical applications in this industry. We invite you to follow along.
General information about agricultural machine gears
- Agricultural machine gear is a part of the movement system of mechanical machinery (specifically, machinery in the agricultural field). A gear is known as a rotating mechanical part; the outside of which the teeth are cut can fit into another toothed part for the purpose of transmitting torque. When the teeth on two gears match, they have the same shape.
- Shape: The gear has a round shape, and the outside is surrounded by serrations like consecutive groove teeth.
- Use: Gears are usually used in pairs, maybe 2 – 4 pairs. They follow each other in a similar shape.
- Effects: Gears act directly on the transmission, distributing to the fast-slow speed of the motor. In other words, they have the effect of coordinating the acceleration-deceleration.
- Structure: Agricultural machine gears have many types and have different parameters. Therefore, when using them in the design of machines, technicians need to be meticulous, careful, and precise. Because just one li wrong can seriously affect the result.
- Some common types of gears: are internal gears, spur gears, V gears, helical gears, pinion gears, bevel gears, etc.
- Structure: There are many types of gears designed to suit a variety of machines. Some general standard rules for making gears are as follows:
- If the outside diameter is less than 150mm: Gears are made in one piece, without recesses
- If the outside diameter is less than 600mm: Gears are usually recessed to reduce weight
- If the diameter is more than 600mm: The gear is usually made of a fine steel rim, then grafted onto the moayer.
Application of agricultural machine gears
Gear drives are commonly used in many different types of machines and mechanisms to move from one shaft to another. At the same time, gears also convert rotational motion into reciprocating motion or vice versa. Therefore, agricultural machine gears are often used in agricultural machines such as rice harvesters, rice cutters, plows, tractors, etc.
Why choose to outsource mechanical orders in Vietnam?
- Currently, the market is increasingly competitive in any field, and the mechanical processing industry is no exception. In Vietnam, the demand for mechanical processing is growing, the mechanical processing industry also has positive and apparent changes. The development of the domestic industry leads to a vital role in mechanical processing. That is evident in life as well as in production. The demand for mechanical processing is not only limited to the domestic market, but many foreign companies focus on this field.
- Many foreign enterprises have the need to order and find suppliers of high-quality mechanical products in Vietnam. Specific example: The enterprise wants to order the production of agricultural machine gears in Vietnam because there is an investment in metal processing here. Enterprises that require agricultural gear products need to achieve high accuracy with good quality. However, not all enterprises have a deep and clear understanding of the mechanical industry in this S-shaped country and find an advanced outsourcing unit… Outsourced companies will solve that problematic problem. Because longtime outsourcing companies have information about reputable outsourcing units in Vietnam. Outsourcing companies can quickly bring to enterprises information about the processing unit that has applied modern production lines to produce the best quality agricultural machine gear products, accurate to every detail based on the original version. technical drawing.
- Some criteria to help enterprises evaluate the quality of mechanically processed products:
- Product accuracy
- The surface of the product
- Product aesthetics
Advantages when enterprises choose VNO to process gears of agricultural machines
- VNO has the mission of being an intermediary to assist enterprises with mechanical processing needs to find reputable units so that they can strictly control the quality of processing right from the first steps. With 25 years of experience, VNO brings reputable processing units, and long-term cooperation with many local manufacturers, ensuring 4 principles: Right quality, Right quantity, Right schedule, and Right price. In the European market, VNO has 17 years of operational experience. Those valuable results have been applied by VNO to search for reputable outsourcing units in Vietnam.
- VNO understands that Vietnam is a country with a fast-growing economy. VNO has a strong foothold in the mechanical processing industry in Vietnam, as well as a team of experienced technical and quality control experts in this field. Therefore, during the stages of the production process, a supervisory team will be present to control product quality for the Enterprise. In addition, VNO also has support for local factories, with the purpose of building a program to ensure products of international quality, with the desire to provide production solutions that bring maximum value. for customers.
- VNO has a management team from the West who understands the cultural differences and technical requirements of European countries compared to Asia. Therefore, VNO confidently looks for mechanical processing units in Vietnam that are suitable for the needs of foreign enterprises, ensuring a high success rate.
- VNO provides seamless communication from its UK office.
Currently, science and technology are developing more and more, and agriculture is the industry that benefits when applying for scientific and technological advances. The application of machinery in production is more prevalent in Vietnam, bringing advantages such as: reducing labor force and increasing productivity. The types of machines that have been applied to agriculture such as plows, harrows, tillers, planting machines, and harvesters…
Details such as agricultural machine gears are essential for the machines to be used. smooth operation. Therefore, finding reputable mechanical processing units is essential. VNO brings the mission to be an intermediary between foreign enterprises and manufacturing factories in Vietnam regarding mechanics. If any businesses in the world have a need for mechanical processing in Vietnam, please contact VNO’s hotline immediately. We are committed to maximizing our prestige and strength to find the best and most suitable mechanical processing units for businesses.