For a long time, the mechanical industry has been considered the “backbone” of an economy. It is both a foundation and a driving force for other sectors to expand and develop. Along with the transformation of our country, the mechanical industry plays an increasingly important role, especially in the context that the industrialization process is accelerating. It creates a powerful impetus to boost other sectors, solving the job conundrum for millions of workers.
In Vietnam, the mechanical processing industry still receives research and development attention. Skilled mechanics will apply to die casting to create suitable, high-quality products. The technical term “die casting” is known in the casting industry. Today’s article will help readers have a clearer view of the advantages when choosing die-casting in Vietnam.
Learn about die casting
- Definition: Die casting is translated as pressure die casting, which is understood as the metal casting process, the principle that takes place is when the molten metal under high pressure is put into the existing mold. Using this technique, people can create devices that use force. For example, components in CNC Plasma cutting machines are in liquid form, pressure pumps.
- Advantages of using die casting technique:
- Bring efficiency when production costs are right
- It’s easy to apply specifications when people have studied them thoroughly. Because when the original design has specific and exact specifications, the resulting product is similar. As a result, the finished product will quickly receive customer satisfaction and satisfaction.
- Can successfully mold thin-walled products
- Molded products will have high durability, good quality surface, and high precision in size.
- Apply automated processes to produce large quantities of products. Mechanics can conveniently cast large volumes without the need for cumbersome tools. At that time, the processing process is time-saving, still bringing efficiency for high-quality products.
Advantages when choosing die casting in Vietnam
Advantage 1: Professional mold design team
- Our elders often say <Thousands of difficult beginnings>, which means that the beginning always has many challenges and hardships. Therefore, when the first stages are smooth and convenient, we can also optimistically believe in the following process. The same goes for the mold design stage. Because it is the opening stage, it can be said that it plays a decisive role in the success of a set of molds. The customer’s requirements will be reasonably calculated and highly feasible when the design stage is thorough and accurate.
- In Vietnam, there is a professional mold design technical team. They have an understanding of the texture of molds. At the same time, this team has a lot of practical experience in addition to design experience.
Advantage 2: Highly qualified technical team
- In any industry, it is possible to bring various products with many different shapes and textures to the market. And the mechanical processing industry is no exception. Applying the molding technique can create products of various shapes and sizes. However, the requirements for mold structure and technical solutions are also different. A highly qualified technical team will meet a variety of casting product requirements.
- With the above requirements, the technical team needs to grasp many technological solutions to concretize the requirements of diverse customers. In Vietnam, the technical team is knowledgeable about molding techniques and types of mold structures. Thanks to the object, the consulting team will help customers get the most economical advice.
Advantage 3: Modern and synchronous machinery system
- The application of die-casting techniques includes many stages, even many sets of parts. Because the above process helps the processing of details to be accurate and synchronous. In Vietnam, many mechanical processing units ensure the presence of many modern and synchronous machines. When meeting the requirements: current, synchronous, authentic products using die-casting techniques are born, which are guaranteed in both quantity and quality.
What metals do die casting usually use?
- Aluminum metal: Aluminum is a commonly used metal in the pressing and casting process. To prevent the aluminum material from cracking or shrinking when casting at high temperatures, the worker will combine it with other metal materials. It could be silicon or copper. When either of the above metal materials is combined with aluminum, they will significantly increase the product’s resistance when casting or pressing.
- Copper alloys: In the casting process for mechanical products, engineers/technicians also frequently use copper alloys. Their advantage is resistance to the corrosion of other acidic substances. Therefore, many people use copper or their alloys to perform the die casting of plumbing or electrically related materials.
- Zinc metal: The advantage of zinc metal is that it is easy to use in casting or pressing. Although participating in the die-casting process at high temperatures, zinc can still be used easily because of its low melting characteristics at high temperatures.
Some notes when using metal in the die-casting process
- Engineers must carefully choose the right product during the inspection and selection of metals to perform the die-casting process. Because for products with high requirements for durability or corrosion resistance, it is necessary to choose the most suitable die-casting material.
- Engineers also need to communicate thoroughly about the volume of product in the product.
Above is an article about the advantages of choosing die-casting in Vietnam. Based on the above information, customers can make judgments and choose a reputable and experienced manufacturing company such as…. Hopefully, the information the article shares has helped readers better understand die-casting.